Terms and conditions for ticket buyers
Welcome to BookTes.com. The following are The Rules or "Terms and Conditions" that govern the use of BookTes.com website. By using and visiting BookTes.com, you expressly agree to comply by these Terms and Conditions and to abide by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
BookTes.com is the ticketing platform and event/activity listing platform where you can buy tickets, season passes, coupons, products and packages at any time of the day. Our goal is to provide you with a simple, efficient and fast way to purchase tickets, coupons, season passes, products and packages online or offline or to register and create events/activities with free or paid access. Anyone who buys tickets, season passes, coupons, products and packages or registers an event/activity through BookTes.com, therefore, accepts the agreement below with SC Booktes Media Ticket System SRL, the parent company of BookTes.com and all intellectual property associated with BookTes.com.
Informative note: to make it easier to go through the document, we will call the ticket, season pass, coupon, product and package hereinafter with the term ticket or tickets for the plural form.
How it works and the ticket delivery policy
BookTes.com is an online guide to events, activities and a ticketing platform. Buyers can purchase tickets online at BookTes.com or through any BookTes.com partner store. Orders placed on the website www.booktes.com or through any partner store are delivered by a confirmation e-mail received at the moment of completing the ticket order on the e-mail address of the account from which the order is made or the e-mail address indicated by the account holder. The ordered tickets are sent in PDF format by e-mail or SMS after completing the order. Each ticket will be assigned a separate PDF. For example, if a Customer buys 7 tickets, he will receive 7 individual PDFs.
Access to the event/activity is based on tickets sent by email. Tickets will have a unique QR code that will be presented at the access point being marked as used by scanning. Each ticket allows access for a single person or multiple people, as the case may be. This information will always be indicated on the ticket. The ticket can only provide access once per event/activity regardless of the number of access gates.
Ticket purchase policy
- Tickets purchased on www.booktes.com website or through BookTes.com partner stores are only refundable in the exceptional situations described below in the Return Policy.
- Tickets may only be exchanged in the exceptional circumstances described below in the Return Policy.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to a third party person except to close family members and friends of the Customer and, in such cases, never have a value higher than the initial purchase price. Purchased tickets are intended for use by the named Buyer or family or close friends. Tickets cannot be resold at a value higher than the initial purchase price. If BookTes.com finds out that there are Ticket resold for commercial winnings at a price higher than the original purchase price, BookTes will cancel the Ticket without a refund to the Buyer and the Ticket will not be valid for entry.
- Customers are advised not to buy BookTes tickets resold through so-called secondary ticketing websites (such as Online Ticket Shop, Viagogo, Getmein, Stubhub or other similar websites) or through online sales websites such as be eBay, will not be valid for entry or will be cancelled by BookTes if BookTes finds out that the Ticket has been resold. In some countries, the resale of tickets is prohibited by law.
- BookTes may require the Customer to prove that he is the original Buyer of the Ticket at the event/activity point of entry by presenting an Identity Card, such as a passport, driving license, national identity card and/or presenting the original credit card/debit used to purchase tickets. If the Client purchases more than one ticket for the same event/activity, then all members of the Client's party participating in the event/activity must enter at the same time as the Client.
- It is the responsibility of the Customers to protect their tickets from loss or theft. BookTes is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen tickets and does not grant refunds for lost or stolen tickets. This applies to electronically tickets as well as printed tickets on paper. If a Customer's e-ticket is copied/stolen (for example, by breaking email or delivering to an e-mail address shared with someone) and the Ticket is used and scanned before that Customer enters the event/activity, Customer access will be denied because the tickets were validated at the time of first use. The Customer will not receive any refund in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic tickets with the same care and attention as they would protect a physically printed ticket from theft.
- In most cases, the full payment for the ticket is made at the time of purchase, and the ticket is sent to the Customer by e-mail shortly after the end of the purchase. If the payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or if the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the cardholder, BookTes reserves the right to cancel such purchased tickets without refund to the buyer who committed the fraud.
Ticket use policy and participation in the event/activity
- It is the Customer's responsibility to check for restrictions on entry to the event/activity, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, which were also reported before purchasing a Ticket from the website. BookTes will not be held liable and will not reimburse the value of tickets if entry to the event/activity is refused by the Organizer for any reason, including, but not limited to, non-compliance with the dress code, non-compliance with age restrictions, uncontrolled behaviour, dangerous behaviour, disruptive behaviour, illicit behaviour that results in the denial of access to the event or activity by the Organizer of that event/activity or the Venue Management where the event/activity is held.
- All tickets are issued in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the event/activity and the venue event/activity. It is the Customer's responsibility to abide by these Rules and to become familiar with the Rules and Regulations before purchasing a ticket.
- In all cases, the Promoter and the Management of the event/activity venue reserve the right to refuse access to the event/activity and reserve the right to perform security checks at any time to ensure the safety and security of the event/activity.
- If a Customer is excluded from an event/activity by the Organizer, its agents, Venue Management or security bodies, the Customer is not entitled to a refund for any reason, including, but not limited to, non-compliance with the dress code, non-compliance with age restrictions, uncontrolled behaviour, dangerous behaviour, disruptive behaviour, illegal behaviour.
- Many venues operate a strict "No Readmission" policy, which means that if the Customer leaves the venue of the event/activity during the event/activity, he/she will not be allowed to return to the venue using the original ticket. It is the Customer's responsibility to familiarize himself with the event/activity Readmission Policy before coming to the event/activity. No refunds will be given to Customers who leave the venue during an event/activity and will be denied readmission due to the "No Readmission" policy.
- Venue Management or Organizer may restrict what items may be brought to the event/activity, including, but not limited to, food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, chairs, selfie sticks, and items considered illegal, hazardous, dangerous weapons or objects that can be considered weapons. BookTes will not be held liable and will not reimburse the value of tickets if entry into the event/activity is denied or if a Customer is excluded by the Organizer or Venue Management due to bringing or attempting to bring a restricted item into that venue. In addition, BookTes accepts no responsibility or liability for items confiscated by the Organizer or Venue Management.
- For events/activities that the Customer fails to reach, BookTes.com will not return the value of the tickets.
- It is the Client's responsibility to participate in the event/activity on time. Some venues and Organizers will refuse entry to delayed Customers. No refunds will be issued for delays.
- Many events/activities will have an exact time for the admission of the "last Client", ie the last moment when a Client can enter the event/activity. The last moment of admission is generally earlier than the closing time of the event/activity. It is the Client's responsibility to take note of the last moment of admission to the venue. If a Client is denied entry to an event/activity because he arrives at the event/activity after the last moment of admission, BookTes will not issue a refund.
- Most venues and Organizers prohibit unauthorized use of photographic and video recording equipment. Please consult the Organizers and Venue Management before arriving at the event/activity.
- By purchasing a Ticket through BookTes, you agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded by the Organizer, Venue Management or any third party operating on behalf of the Organizer, the venue or in the immediate vicinity of the entrance to the venue. In addition, by purchasing a Ticket through BookTes, you hereby waive all rights to any photos, videos or audio ("Recorded Material") of you at the event/activity or in the immediate vicinity of the entrance to the venue, made by the Organizer, Venue Management or any third party operating on behalf of the Organizer or Venue Management. You agree that the Organizer, the Venue Management, or any third party operating on behalf of the Organizer or Venue Management may use this recorded material in any manner it deems appropriate, without restrictions, approval or reward for you.
Return / cancellation policy
IMPORTANT! The purchase of tickets is subject to the exceptions of GEO 34/2014, in accordance with art. 16 lit. l) of the normative act mentioned above.
All purchases and bookings made on BookTes.com are final and non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation or a request to change the reservation, BookTes and the service providers are not obliged to comply with these requests, and the full amount paid will be withheld by the provider. Refunds, if any, are provided at the sole discretion of BookTes and service providers.
BookTes acts as a ticket distributor and therefore cannot be held responsible for returning the value of access tickets. Consequently, the entire responsibility towards the Users in connection with the respective events/activities rests with the Event/Activity Organizers. Organizers assume full responsibility to ticket Buyers for any delay, postponement, cancellation or any aspect related to the event or activity for tickets sold through the BookTes.com platform. The Organizers also assume responsibility for the conduct of events and activities and the conditions in which they take place in accordance with public communications and in accordance with the relevant legislation and any restrictions on events/activities of third parties involved in organizing by authorities. At the same time, the Organizers have the right to make minor changes to the program or distribution.
In case of returns, the price printed on the ticket will be returned in full.
In case of cancellation, postponement or major changes to the program or distribution, no other adjacent expenses (transportation, accommodation, delivery charges or other charges) will be refunded. Certain events/activities on the website have the commission (regardless of its nature) added over the ticket price. BookTes will be able to return in case of cancellation of the order only the ticket price and not the fees related to the payment. These commissions will be signalled on the event/activity page until the payment page which is the last step in the purchase process. All commissions will be displayed and will only be charged if they are displayed. The value of the tickets will be refunded to the valid account from which the initial payment was made. This also applies to debit/credit card payments as well as PayPal payments. BookTes will work with the event/activity Organizer in question to reimburse the amounts paid for the tickets purchased by you but does not offer any guarantee in this regard and has no obligation to indemnify the Ticket Buyer in the absence of a prior agreement with the event/activity Organizer. BookTes must have confirmation from the Organizer that it can make cash returns. If BookTes has already paid the amount in advance to the event or activity Organizer, the Organizer is responsible for returning the value of purchased tickets. If the payment has not been made in advance to the Organizer, then BookTes will refund the money after Organizer confirmation.
We will terminate the privileges of any User who uses the www.booktes.com website to illegally transmit copyrighted material without the express consent of BookTes, except for a good reason or exception, to do so. In particular, Users who submit content to this website, whether it is articles, images, articles, software or other copyrighted material, must ensure that uploading the content does not infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties (such as confidentiality or public rights). After the correct notification of the copyright holder or his agent and the confirmation by a court decision or the User notice that he has used this website as an instrument of illegal infringement, we will terminate his rights if he infringes the rights of use and/or we will stop access to the website. We may also, in our sole discretion, decide to terminate the User's rights to use or access the Website prior to that time, if we are convinced that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Ticket booking with exclusive cash payment
BookTes offers the possibility to book tickets for a limited period of time and pay them in cash. The booking time differs from event to event and from activity to activity because it is set at the request of the Organizer. The choice of the booking option is made on the payment page by selecting the desired chain of stores through which you want to pay for the booking. After completing the booking steps, you will receive an email and/or an SMS with the instructions to claim your booking as well as details about the time available to claim the booking.
The booking payment must be made during the time communicated by BookTes otherwise, it will expire and automatically the reserved tickets will be cancelled.
Management fees that are added over the value of tickets (on the website and in partner stores)
The related fees charged for ticket sales are, where applicable, added over the ticket price. These fees do not always represent the BookTes commission. Some Organizers choose this practice and it is not related in any way to the wish of BookTes. As a result, in some cases, the ticket price will be higher than the one communicated on media channels. These fees will be displayed and signalled on BookTes before the tickets are paid.
Website operation and protection against network overload with Users
BookTes does not absolutely guarantee that the website will operate without errors or continuously.
The website has a network overload protection system thus when the demand for tickets is very high this protection system will make the website work optimally and ensure that the shopping experience is as pleasant as possible. Depending on the website traffic, this protection system will put Buyers on a waiting line and when the traffic decreases, Buyers will be able to access the page of the desired event/activity.
BookTes does not warrant that the website will operate without errors, uninterrupted, that it will provide concrete results when using the website or any content sought or that it will target correctly webpages using the links that lead to and outside from the website. The website and its content are distributed on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Users use these services at their own risk. BookTes disclaims all liability, express or implied, including any implied liability for marketability and suitable for a particular purpose. BookTes will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, accidental, punitive and consequential damages. BookTes does not guarantee any specific results by using this website or using the BookTes service. BookTes disclaims any responsibility for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party user, BookTes Users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the website, in connection with the BookTes service or otherwise related to your use of the website, and/or the BookTes service. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report abuse by Users and/or advertisers, service providers and/or suppliers of the products mentioned or included in the BookTes.com website to Customer Service. BookTes may investigate the complaint and take appropriate action at its discretion.
a. We accept online payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in RON, USD, EURO and GBP (or any other currency).
b. Romania is our country of residence.
c. www.booktes.com will not trade or provide any services to any OFAC sanctioned country in accordance with UAE law.
User account registration
Registration of the User Account on the Platform is free.
Only legal entities and individuals who have full exercise capacity can create a User Account on the Platform.
The information that a User must provide to create the User Account has to be complete and correct. Registration requires a valid email address. The User can choose a personal password that must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to third parties.
From the moment of creating the User Account and the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions by the User, he adheres to these rules in order to benefit from the Platform services, under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. Users can withdraw at any time by simply deleting the account. In the case of the Organizers, insofar as they sign Special Conditions with BookTes, conditions different from those specified in the Terms and Conditions may apply to them.
From the moment the account is activated, the Registered User will be responsible for the way he uses the Platform so that through his own conduct he does not disturb its normal functioning. During the use of BookTes services, the User undertakes to assume full responsibility for the information he provides, this information must be in accordance with the requirements of the Romanian State Laws and must not contain any information that is illegal, offensive, obscene, abusive, vulgar, disturbing, slanderous, defamatory, insulting, intimidating, intimidating, or unacceptable or outrageous. BookTes reserves the right to delete any information that violates these Terms and Conditions.
The Registered User is obliged to update each time, when necessary, the contact details included in the account configuration.
BookTes reserves the right to delete User accounts whose email address has not been confirmed within 30 days of registration. Confirmation of the fact that you have the email address corresponding to the created account can be done by accessing the links specially inserted in the emails announcing the creation of the account and asking for its confirmation.
Once the account is deleted, all content currently existing in the account will be deleted, including, but not limited to, personal information, listings saved in the account, saved searches, etc., It is deleted in case it is no longer required legally so that we can still store certain data. Without a valid and confirmed email address, the account cannot function at its best and also prevents the use of your personal email address by unauthorized persons.
BookTes is not responsible for the erroneous information entered by the Users, for the lack of full capacity to conclude legal acts and, in general, for any information entered by the User as a legal entity and which does not correspond to reality.
The Registered User undertakes not to resell the service and not to allow its use or access by third parties.
Abuse of any kind with regard to the service provided is prohibited.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules or any provision of the content of these Terms and Conditions may result in BookTes' initiative to prohibit the publication of Announcements/Events/Activities, to suspend or delete the Registered User Account.
The BookTes logos, as well as the BookTes and design found on this website, are registered trademarks of BookTes. BookTes trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of BookTes.
Debit/credit card payment
BookTes has the option of online payments through debit or credit cards processed by https://www.payu.ro/, BookTes partner in processing online payments. The communication between the online ticketing platform BookTes.com and the Payu.ro merchant payment provider is made through a secure SSL connection, the transmitted data is encrypted. All card information will be processed exclusively by the merchant payment provided.
For online payments made on the BookTes platform intermediated and processed by the PayU merchant payment provided, the User agrees to activate the service through which online payments can be made later only by entering the security code CVC2/CVV.
Payment via PayPal
The payment amount is calculated in Euro using the Paypal exchange rate on the day of the order and includes on top/extra a processing fee of up to 10%, listed separately in the payment summary before you click "Plătește acum"/"Pay now ” on the Paypal platform. This commission is added on top/extra and it includes the Paypal commission but also an extra BookTes commission.
Payment via bank transfer
It is necessary to make a written request to the email address email@example.com to send the bank details.
Invoice to legal entities
BookTes may issue invoices on behalf of a legal entity for the orders placed. Invoices can be issued by sending a written request via the form in this link www.booktes.com/facturi or by accessing the link in the email received with the confirmation of the ticket order.
When an invoice is requested, the complete data must be provided together with the order number or the name on which the order was placed and the complete invoicing data (Company name, CUI, Trade Register No., Registered Office, Bank account, Bank where it is opened account, Delegate).
Very important to know: The invoice is not issued by BookTes, but by the event/activity Organizer on whose behalf BookTes sells tickets. Your request is sent by email directly to the Organizer. Receiving the invoice can take from a few days to a month or even longer. Thank you for understanding!
Limitation of liability
You agree not to hold BookTes, its affiliates, associates, officers, agents and other partners and employees liable for any loss, liability, claim or request, including reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by any third party for or arising out of your use of the website, including your use of the website to provide a link to the website or to another website or to upload content or other information to the website.
BookTes does not respond in any way, to any extent and does not bear such responsibility for the SMS, email or card payment processing, PayPal services. Accordingly, BookTes is not responsible for any type of error related to online payment and/or any type of fraud resulting from online payment. However, BookTes using merchant payment provider services, services that are independent of BookTes, will make every effort to ensure the prevention of such errors and/or fraud attempts.
Tickets, ticket prices, ticket descriptions, event/activity descriptions and all information related to the event/activity are entirely the responsibility of the Organizer and BookTes is not responsible for any changes made by it.
SC BOOKTES MEDIA TICKET SYSTEM SRL Headquarters: Bucharest, District 1, Hrisovului Street, No. 2-4, Ground floor, Room 1, Building 2, Apartment 88, CIF no. 41142495, National Trade Register Office no. J40 / 6615/2019, Share capital: 200 RON